Pierre Mamor, born at Limoges c. 1429-30. points out how fearful and terrible a monster is the werewolf, a hell-possessed and devil-driven wolf, two fierce relentless enemies of man joined in one body of prey. Werewolf Timeline:
- 970 – A man named Baianus is believed to be able to turn himself into a wolf through the arts of necromancy.
- 1020 – First use of the word “werewulf” recorded in English
- 1101 – Death of Vseslav Bryachislavich, the most famous ruler of Polotsk, believed by many to be a werewolf.
- 1182 – Welsh historian Giraldus Cambrensis (1146 – 1223) encounters Irish werewolves who transform during the Yuletide feast. The werewolves were reportedly natives of Ossory, whose people had been cursed by St. Natalis for their wickedness.
- 1194-1197 – Guillaume de Palerne composed.
- 1198 – Marie de France composes Bisclavret.
- 1250 – Lai de Melion composed.
- 1502? 1521? – The three werewolves of Poligny, Pierre Bourgot, Michel Verdung (or Udon), and Philibert Mentot are burnt at the stake being werewolves.
- 1541 – In Pavia, Italy, a farmer in the form of a wolf is said to have torn many men in the open country to pieces. After being captured, he assures his captors that the only difference between himself and a natural wolf, was that in a true wolf the hair grew outward, whilst in him it struck inward. In order to put this assertion to the proof, the magistrates cut off his arms and legs, and he dies from wounds.
- 1555 – Olaus Magnus records strange behavior of Baltic werewolves.
- 1573 – Gilles Garnier, the Werewolf of Dole, is burnt at the stake.
- 1578 – Jacques Rollet goes on trial in Paris. He was found guilty of being a werewolf.
- 1588 – The Werewolf of Auvergne is burned at the stake.
- 1589 – Peter Stubb is executed in Germany after terrorizing the countryside near Cologne in the form of a wolf.
- 1590 – Michel Jaques confesses to becoming a wolf seven or eight times after anointing himself with an unguent given to him by the devil.
- 1598 – The “Werewolf of Châlons“, known also as the “Demon Tailor”, was arraigned in France on December 14, on murder charges.
- 1598 – The same year, the Gandillon family, a sister, brother and two of the man’s children were tried together in France.
- 1598 – Jacques Roulet, a begger, is arrested in Caude in the vicinity of Angers, France for being a werewolf.
- 1602 – Michée Bauloz, along with Jeanne de la Pierre and Suzanne Prevost are condemned.
- 1603 – Teenage Jean Grenier tried as werewolf and is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 1623 – There are a series of court trials in which eighteen men and thirteen women are tried for lycanthropy.
- 1692 – An 80-year-old man named Thiess is tried in Jurgenburg, Livonia. He confesses to being a werewolf. Judges sentence Thiess to ten lashes for acts of idolatry and superstitious beliefs.
- 1764 – 1767 – The Beast of Gévaudan terrorizes the former province of Gévaudan, in the Margeride Mountains in south-central France. There were over 100 victims.
- 1812 – Grimm Brothers publish their version of “Little Red Riding Hood.”
Kicked Out of Heaven Vol. II
The Untold History of The White Races cir. 700 – 1700 a.d.
666 pages 197 pages
- ISBN-10: 1943820058
- ISBN-13: 978-1943820054
ONLY 2 COPIES LEFT!
Kicked Out Of Heaven Vol. II: The Untold History of The White Races cir. 700-1700 a.d. is a 3 volume series that will be released one by one. This book details everything about European society and mentality. In this edition you will find these facts: Alcoholism & The Blue Devils, Insanity & Lead Poisoning, Ergot (LSD) Hallucinations, The Sweating Sickness & Leprosy, The Tobacco Enema & Leeches, The Defloration Mania, The Dancing Mania, The Black Death, The Gravediggers & Body Snatchers, Jews Poisoning the Wells, Millions of Deaths, Folklore & Superstition, Magic Mirrors & Crystal Balls, Witches Dancing in Baby Blood, Pants Made of Human Skin, Necromancy & Ghost Armies, Attacks from The Undead, Lycanthropy & Were-Wolves, Multiple Cases of Vampires, Who is Satan, Lucifer & The Devil!
USA TODAY: ‘Angel’ teacher killed in mysterious animal attack during her daily walk.