Baby Eating Cases
- In 1404, Paris (a): report by prevot that bodies hanged on gibbets and bodies of stillborn babies were being stolen; persons responsible were suspect of witchcraft; not clear whether judicial proceedings ensued. 
- In 1455, Edolo (Val Camonica): Unspecified number of witches accused by inquisitor, who requested aid of secular authority; had allegedly rejected sacraments, immolated children, adored devil. 
- In 1459, Andermatt: Kattryna Simon beheaded by municipal court for diabolism, sorcery (causing avalanches, inflicting illness, inflicting death on animals and infants), and transformation of self into animal.
- In 1461, diocese of Lausanne (a): Woman burned by ecclesiastical court for diabolism and sorcery (killing children). 
- In 1467, Rome: Fraticelli tried for holding nocturnal orgies and making sacramental powder from ashes of children.
- In 1467, Biel: Man tried by secular court for diabolism and sorcery (weather magic; infliction of death, stillbirth, and illness upon men; infliction of harm on animals). 
Kicked Out of Heaven Vol. II
The Untold History of The White Races cir. 700 – 1700 a.d.
666 pages 197 pages
ONLY 2 COPIES LEFT!
Kicked Out Of Heaven Vol. II: The Untold History of The White Races cir. 700-1700 a.d. is a 3 volume series that will be released one by one. This book details everything about European society and mentality. In this edition you will find these facts: Alcoholism & The Blue Devils, Insanity & Lead Poisoning, Ergot (LSD) Hallucinations, The Sweating Sickness & Leprosy, The Tobacco Enema & Leeches, The Defloration Mania, The Dancing Mania, The Black Death, The Gravediggers & Body Snatchers, Jews Poisoning the Wells, Millions of Deaths, Folklore & Superstition, Magic Mirrors & Crystal Balls, Witches Dancing in Baby Blood, Pants Made of Human Skin, Necromancy & Ghost Armies, Attacks from The Undead, Lycanthropy & Were-Wolves, Multiple Cases of Vampires, Who is Satan, Lucifer & The Devil!